Midlands YLGs Dinner with a Winner
ULI SC Midlands YLGs present “Dinner with a Winner”—a unique networking event designed to connect emerging leaders with experienced “winners” in the real estate profession. Based on the concept of speed dating, by the end of the night, emerging leaders will have had a chance to listen and talk to each “winner” in the room.
Confirmed “winners” represent nationally-recognized leaders in the real estate industry, including:
- Allen Amsler, President & CEO, McCrory Construction
- Det Bowers, President, Newmark Wilson Kibler
- John Folsom, President & CEO, Colliers International South Carolina
- Mickey Layden, President, LCK
- Leighton Lord, Chairman, Nexsen Pruet
- Bob Mundy, Founder, Estates & Companies
- Charles Small, President & CEO, Diversified Development
This is a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders and learn how they have built their careers. Tickets are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Don’t miss this chance to network with leaders!
Many thanks to The Palmetto Club of Columbia for hosting this event.
Coat and tie required!
This event is $50 for members and $70 for non-members.
Online registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available. If you plan to register on-site, please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early.