From Start Up To Grown Up – Panel Discussion
Join ULI SC’s Young Leaders Group, as they present a panel discussion on start-ups and growth-oriented businesses in the Charleston area. The panel, which will highlight local tech company best practices for growth, includes local business leaders from a variety of disciplines. Panelists to include:
- Rob Byers, Director of Interior Design, BRPH (Moderator)
- Justin Boykin, Director of Digital Strategy, Mercom Corporation (Panelist)
- Marc Murphy, CEO, Atlatl Software (Panelist)
- Hunter Stunzi, President & Co-Founder, Snapcap (Panelist)
- Kerby Teller, Market Director, CBI Workplace Solutions (Moderator)
Attendees will leave the event with advice on how to responsibly grow their businesses tied to today’s IT technology solutions, interior design considerations, sales tools and financing. While hosted by the Coastal YLG’s, this event is open to all.
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors
Thank You to Our In-Kind Sponsor
Registration is free for members, $25 for non-members.