Join ULI South Carolina for this limited capacity virtual event featuring a wine tasting with Kimberly Unterreiner, Southeast District Manager for Far Niente Family of Wines, Napa Valley.
Kimberly will share her knowledge of three varietals of wine, touching on each wine’s attributes and characteristics as well as each vineyard’s purpose, the winemaker’s intent, and the winery’s history in Napa Valley.
Bring your significant other, neighbor, roommate, or anyone else you have been “hunkered down” with and enjoy some wine, perhaps learn something new, and catch up with colleagues around the state.
Kimberly will be discussing the three wines listed below. You can pick up one, two, all three, or simply come learn more about the wines and the vineyards from which they originate. These wines are typically available at your local Total Wine shop.
- Far Niente Napa Chardonnay
- En Route Russian River Pinot Noir
- Bella Union Napa Cabernet
If you’d like to make an evening of it, Kimberly shared some suggestions for wine and cheese pairings:
- Chardonnay Pairings: Sheep's cheeses, Triple creams - “stinkier” triple creams like a Delice de Bourgogne or even a grocery Brie.
- Pinot Pairings: hard sheep's milk cheeses, creamy Brie, or any French triple cream (don’t suggest “strong” varieties), or a good, simple Provolone.
- Cabernet Pairings: Cheddars and hard cheeses like a good aged Gouda.
Learn more about the wineries here
Free to ULI Members, $25 for Non-members.