For the past 30 years, East West Partners (www.ewpartners.com ) has been devoted to building, selling, and managing high-quality real estate across the country. They are dedicated to innovation, sustainability and community in all of their projects. And, they feel that it is very important to give back to their communities.
East West Partners has been active in ULI for several years, and has been the recipient of three ULI Global Awards for Excellence – for Village Center at Beaver Creek (Vail Valley, CO), in 1998, Riverfront Park (Denver, CO) in 2011, and Union Station (Denver, CO) in 2015.
In addition to being a ULI South Carolina Visionary Sponsor, Managing Partner, Miller Harper, currently serves as the ULI South Carolina Coastal Vice Chair.
East West currently has multiple projects in the works:
- The Gadsden – Charleston, SC: Luxury condominium residences in the heart of downtown Charleston.
- Snowmass Base Village – Snowmass, CO: A dynamic new base village in Snowmass.
- The Coloradan – Denver, CO: A vibrant condominium community right next to Union Station.
- The North Shore Preserve – Kauai, HI: Gorgeous home sites on the North Shore of Kauai.
- One Empire Pass – Deer Valley, UT : An intimate ski community of private ski-in/ski-out residences.
Throughout their work, East West focuses on creating a company where employees love to work. They’ve been fortunate enough to create an environment that allows employees and their families to work and live in places they love. The firm believes the inspiration to create great communities and great life experiences originate from the people within the company.