The ULI South Carolina Real Estate Diversity Initiative (REDI) is an intensive cohort experience open exclusively to professionals of color working in real estate and land use industries. Apply Now
The ULI South Carolina Real Estate Diversity Initiative (REDI) helps emerging developers expand their skills and knowledge needed to create a successful real estate development.
Participants learn what it takes to put together a successful development through a combination of curriculum and case study work. Throughout the course, teams produce a development plan, pro-forma, and marketing plan for a specific site. Participants engage in both large group and small group mentoring sessions.
The 2024 REDI program will kick off in Greenville, SC on January 16, 2024, meeting weekly for 3 hours for 12 weeks through April 2, 2024, with additional time outside of class for textbook readings and group project work. Meet the 2023 inaugural cohort. Click here to read what graduates of the program have to say about their experience.
REDI has a competitive application process. View this REDI Applicant Information Session for further details and information on the program. Apply Now for the 2024 Greenville REDI program. Applicants must submit a resume and one letter of recommendation. Applications are open through October 6.
The ideal participant has, at a minimum, knowledge or interest in real estate, a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to engage in real estate development. Applicants will demonstrate sufficient career experience to do well in the program, a strong commitment and desire to participate in the program, and supportive reference.
We will host several virtual ULI SC REDI Program information sessions to share more information about the program, what to expect, and to answer any questions. Please feel free to attend one of the 30-minute sessions below. To join the session, use the Zoom link listed beside the session.
Applicant Information Session Dates:
• August 29th 3:00p -3:30p EST: Host – Ruby Bennett: to join use the following link https://uli.zoom.us/wc/join/99224842144
• August 29th 5:30p – 6:00p EST: Host – Melanie Brown: to join use the following link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88211517116
• September 5th 3:00p -3:30p EST: Host – Angela Geter: to join use the following link https://uli.zoom.us/wc/join/95699450888
• September 12th 5:30p -6:00p EST: Host – Ruby Bennett: to join use the following link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88211517116
• September 26th 5:30p -6:00p EST: Host – Elizabeth Facen: to join use the following link https://uli.zoom.us/wc/join/92932520665
• October 3rd 3:00p -3:30p EST: Host – Ruby Bennett: to join use the following link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88211517116
• October 3rd 5:30p -6:00p EST: Host – Pamela Adams: to join use the following link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88211517116
Interested in volunteering as a mentor, topic expert or speaker? Please contact Patty Bock at [email protected]