To create opportunities for young professionals to develop skills and build relationships that will help advance their careers and foster an understanding of thoughtful development practices.
- Attend YLG educational, mentoring, and social events
- Network with ULI South Carolina members
- Reduced fees for ULI events, programs, conferences
- Free monthly Urban Land Magazine and supplements
- Annual forecast and trends research report
- Reduced pricing on all ULI publications
- Access to ULI on-line resources and archives
- Online directory of 40,000 + ULI members worldwide
We are always looking for new members of the Young Leaders to become active and contributing members by volunteering for an event, getting involved with one of our many committees or contributing program ideas.
For more information or to get involved in the Young Leaders Group, contact YLG Chair Maria Mesa at [email protected]