As part of the ULI mission, the sharing of content on best practices on land development, planning, and community building has been a priority to enhance the member’s understanding of new ideas and strategies to be incorporated into their development plans. Members have access to wide range of tools that allow them to find leadership opportunities in their community and access a robust library to learn from member-generated content and ideas, including case studies and research.
ULI is its members. The following are just a few ways you can make the most of your membership.
- Connect with ULI members across the world to share expertise though the Member Directory and update your ULI member profile.
- Access a robust and expanding library of member-generated content and ideas, including case studies and research, in Knowledge Finder.
- Find both local and national volunteer and leadership opportunities with Navigator.
- Attend an Event: ULI South Carolina events are highly regarded for their quality content on important development issues. Registration for local events are typically free for members. Members receive significant discounts on all ULI conferences, workshops and events. Bookmark our events calendar to stay up to date on all programming.
- Other opportunities include hosting an event or tour, sponsoring an event, teaching a development lesson or serving as a mentor.
Have an idea about a way to further our mission, provide member value or fill a policy or industry need? Share it!